Terrorists Hit France Again
7 years ago by SoPissed
Please sign in to comment
SoPissed 7 years ago

A 86-year-old Catholic priest slain in an ISIS attack in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, France.  

The bad seed was sown by the liberal immigration policies that some of the European countries have adopted in the last few decades.

It was 23 years ago I first visited Paris, and the city was pristine and people were proud (only communicated in French).  As a non-white person, I felt so proud for that country too.

About 4 years later at my 2nd visit, the conditons have deteriorated.  My last visit about 7 years ago I could hardly recognized the city, I was so surprised to see so many non-white people leaving the airport terminal and walking toward the public transportation, and along the way that air was filled with that repugnant urine smell.  It immediately reminded me right there of the NYC subways and the old Time Square before Rudy Giuliani completely fixed it up. And I felt so sorry for them.

RIP

ADVERTISEMENT
Currently Active Users
There are currently 75 users online. 0 members and 75 guests
Happy Birthday to the following members
Kelseyparse, Daviddip, Robertthend, JeffreyFap, ulanudeproo, merleqf4, marquitaqy60, angelinaqd3, MicahHem, LeighaRer, kathleenqw11, ashleyiz60, JefferyBrant, willaxv3, elmaja11, TimothyLor, sharronka11, dddoer, RogerRof, ClywBoold, Belovovarp,