What have leftists/Democrats contributed to this country
5 years ago by limbo123
I was just sitting here thinking about what Democrats have contributed to American society. I won't even go back and revisit historical things like the Klu Klux Klan or Jim Crow laws. I'll focus on recent history.

So here is my list of things; concepts and ideas we can thank leftists and Democrats for. Feel free to add any that I missed:

- Toxic masculinity
- Cultural appopriation
- Social justice warriors
- Safe spaces
- Non-binary genders
- Dead white males
- College "rape culture"
- Virtue signalling
- Heterosexism
- Liberation Theology
- White priviledge 
- Men in the girls bathrooms
- Late term abortion
- Open borders
- Globalization
- Sanctuary cities

If you vote for Democrats in November, just remember crazy has limitless energy, and leftists will never be satisfied or come to a point where they feel we have reached a comfortable equilibrium. They always need something to agitate for, meanwhile our country goes down the toilet.
Updated 5 years ago