Why Hillary is dangerous to this country
Is it her responsibility ?
7 years ago by SoPissed
If Hillary as a Secretary of State can not even tell an email is important to our national security and should be securely guarded regardless it is marked or not, how can she be our commander-in-chief?

Her excuse that it is for her convenience that she used  her own unsecured mail server is a BS.  The Clintons  just tried to hide all their shenanigans of their Global Initiative's access-selling and money-grabbing activities from being exposed.

This couple is so dangerous to this country, and they should be forever shamed.

Updated 7 years ago
Please sign in to comment
SoPissed 7 years ago
The end of 30 years of Clintons' corruptions is near, and this  country will be emancipated from their evil empire.

Again, the Clintons are like laboratory rats, put enough of the goodies in front of them and they will gorge themselves to death.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518

SoPissed 7 years ago

Undercover Videos Show DNC, Hillary Collaborating to Incite Violence At Trump Rallies,  And Then Blame Trump For The Violence.

100% Adopted From The Communist Party.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10018/undercover-videos-allegedly-expose-dnc-hillary-amanda-prestigiacomo#
SoPissed 7 years ago
SoPissed 7 years ago

Do as I say, not as I do because I am above the law, and you are NOT!

2010 Video Shows Hillary Clinton Lecturing State Dept. Staff on Cybersecurity.

View the video at 

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/23/2010-video-shows-hillary-clinton-lecturing-state-dept-staff-cybersecurity?intcmp=trending
SoPissed 7 years ago

During the Oct. 9th  presidential debate,  Hillary said,
“I want to appoint Supreme Court Justices who understand the way the world really works,..."

Wow!  She does not think the most important quality of  our Supreme Court Justices is  the understanding  of and adhering to our 
Constitution, but the understanding the way the world really works".

It clearly reveals the great danger she will trample our  justice system if she is elected.

SoPissed 7 years ago
She definitely envisioned and planned the funding of her family's foundations when she accepted the nomination for the Secretary of the State from Obama. And she had also planned then to  quit  after the 1st term to pursue her presidential bid.

I guarantee you those emails she illegally deleted from her private server must have contained communications with those fat cat contacts and access buying donors about her intention to run for the president so they can donate more to buy their next unfettered   access to the White House.

Some of her perfidies can be heard at 

https://youtu.be/IogbTRX0Hdc?t=30

SoPissed 7 years ago

Department of Justice abruptly drops case against arms dealer Marc Turi  who threatened to reveal Clinton's Libya dealings.

An arms dealer Mr. Marc Turi who had threatened to reveal potantially damaging information about Hillary Clinton's alleged role in arming Islamist militants until federal prosecutors abruptly dropped their case against him Tuesday, told Fox News the case has cost him everything.

Federal prosecutors faced a Wednesday deadline to turn over discovery documents to the legal team of American Marc Turi, who had been charged with selling weapons to Libyan rebels. Late Tuesday, an announcement came that the government was dropping the case, which was set to go to trial on Nov. 8 – the day American voters choose between Clinton and GOP nominee Donald Trump. The move may avert a release of potentially explosive documents.

Details at http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/05/doj-abruptly-drops-case-against-gun-runner-who-threatened-to-reveal-clintons-libya-dealings.html

SoPissed 7 years ago

And don’t forget that she took  $200,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left the White House, and only sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after it was discovered that they had ‘stolen’ the government goods.

How would anyone with a minimum amount of brain like to send this sleazy couple back to the White House.  It is like let the fox watch the henhouse.

SoPissed 7 years ago

You sucker voters, I will completely wear you down with all my scandals, and as long as I hang tough, refuse to hand over those bleachbit emails or answer any questions, and blame those evil Judicial Watch and AP and Republicans as right wing conspiracy for my corrupted dealings, I'll survive well.

They have been my golden rules since day one and they work like a charm.

If you don’t believe that, wait until  those suckers send me to my ultimate dream kingdom, the White House.

Secretly,
Hillary Rotten Clinton

SoPissed 7 years ago

FBI Admits Clinton Used Software BleachBit Designed To "Prevent Recovery" And "Hide Traces Of" Deleted Emails.  And I'm sure she has too many 'pay for play' donations related emails to reveal to the American people.  

But, trust me, she made copies of those emails and stored away off-line for their future use before she fumigated the server.

Isn't she guilty of 'Destroyed Government Property' if she said her meetings with those  donors were all discussions of States related issues?

SoPissed 7 years ago

Absolutely, ask them how much they are going to donate so I can schedule my time to meet them accordingly.

SoPissed 7 years ago

Sweet, another $2.5 M is coming to our Foundation, and speaking engagements for Bill. 

SoPissed 7 years ago
SoPissed 7 years ago

The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections

Tens of millions of dollars poured into the Clinton Foundation while she was handling  a major technology transfer initiative at the heart of Washington’s effort to “reset” relations with Russia.

Read the details at http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-foundation-state-and-kremlin-connections-1469997195

This sleazy couple's insatiable appetite for money and power is history in the making. Like laboratory rats, put enough of the goodies in front of these two and they will gorge themselves to death.

SoPissed 7 years ago

From Arkansas to Washington DC

When Bill Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas, Hillary got paid from among other firms the infamous Rose Law Firm, but she never had to show up for work there.  In the meantime the law firm got most of the state’s contracts. And during the same period Hillary had turned her $1,000 cattle future investment into a $100,000 return through an investment firm in a very short period of time.

Now some 296 pages of Hillary’s previously hidden emails have been released by Judicial Watch, and they have shed light on how she had treated State Department as her personal asset and used  it to siphon money for her Clinton Foundation from those who looked to buy access to US Government.

She has refused to turn over some 34,000 emails from her private mail server and claimed they were all personal emails about her yoga, wedding,…etc..  And no one doubts that many of those emails were related to donations-access-buying.

They have been lying and getting away with murder all the way from Arkansas to DC.  And now she is trying her last and the biggest catch - the White House. 

She has sold the State Department. Are the voters going to let her sell the White House?

SoPissed 7 years ago

Newly released Clinton emails shed light on relationship between State Dept. and Clinton Foundation

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/

SoPissed 7 years ago

Father of Orlando shooter right seated right behind Hillary at her rally

Monday evening, the father of ISIS-inspired Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen showed up just steps away from the Democratic nominee, cheering her on and waving an American flag in the background – even as she paid tribute to the victims of his son’s terror rampage and condemned his “hatred.”
SoPissed 7 years ago

Business Leader:
You are violating the company’s rules and regulations by moving your emails to your private server.

Mrs. Employee: 
It is for my personal convenience.

Business Leader:
So your personal convenience trumps our company’s interest?  You have to turn over all the emails to me, ASAP.

(an official request is issued to Mrs. Employee)
(many months later)

Mrs. Employee:
Here is the list of my emails.

Business Leader:
But you did not turn over all the emails that you had diverted out.

(drip, drip)

Mrs. Employee:
Here is the final list and I only deleted my personal emails, total about 35,000 of them.

Business Leader:
Many of the emails are related to our company’s secret information and should be well guarded.  You have just made our company very vulnerable to our competitors or even governments, and subjected us to possible blackmail in the future.

Mrs. Employee: 
But none of them are mark ‘Confidential’ or ’Top Secret’.

Business Leader:
DAME IT!  with all the years you have been around and held the top position in this company, you DO NOT  have the ability and intelligence to tell what information is ‘Confidential’ or ’Top Secret’ and you have to be told?  
You are fired and get out right now.  You are not qualified to hold a position for any company.
SoPissed 7 years ago

While as the Secretary of State, Hillary put a major Clinton Foundation donor, Rajiv K. Fernando, on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field.

More details at 
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

While as the President her husband Bill transferred lots of this country's top secret technologies to China in exchange for donations.  
Here was one of them -

In June 1994, the CEO of Loral Space and Communications, Bernard Schwartz, made a $100,000 contribution to the Democratic National Committee. He then joined a Ron Brown trip to China that led to a $250 million telecommunications deal for Loral's satellites to be launched by Chinese rockets.
More details at http://www.eagleforum.org/psr/1998/june98/psrjune98.html

Do we really want to hand these two unscrupulous creatures the key to our White House again?

SoPissed 7 years ago

Emails in Clinton Probe Dealt With Planned Drone Strikes

At the center of a criminal probe involving Hillary Clinton's  handling of classified information is a series of emails between American diplomats in Islamabad and their superiors in Washington about whether to oppose specific drone strikes in Pakistan.

More details at 
http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-emails-in-probe-dealt-with-planned-drone-strikes-1465509863

SoPissed 7 years ago
You never know how many governments have hacked Hillar's unsecured mail server and got all our government's top security information from her emails.  If she ever becomes our president,  she can be blackmailed by them and by Clintons'  track record, she will trade this country's welfare for her personal benefits.
ADVERTISEMENT
Currently Active Users
There are currently 91 users online. 0 members and 91 guests
Happy Birthday to the following members
Buster, Xn3u2o, oricle##1, Carsen, pisswhisperer, Karen1brefs, SteveJex, DavidBrola, roslynax2, francisne3, charliexj11, lottiewb1, WargamingDog, paigeha69, jesuslf4, bullshitter, claudiasb4, AnthonyIcors, FreddieFrige, abbywv4, allenlj1, gladysws60, jocelynog3, lelahd3, ThomasJat, Roberttak, Lelanddeemi, KeycleBinebribe, Joaquinlok,