Long Live WikiLeaks !
Restore Assange’s Internet !
7 years ago by SoPissed

The White House,  State Department and FBI have been helping Hillary Clinton to cover up her corruptions and criminal conducts of destroying subpoenaed emails.

I do not condone  hacking, but in this critical political juncture when our government is protecting and covering up  a very corrupted presidential candidate,  we citizens have the perfect right to know the real story through any channels possible.

Hillary with the help of the White House are fighting hard to  prevent more of her dirty details from being released to the public.  Ecuador government,  under pressure from John Kerry has cut off Assange’s Internet connection.

Details at http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6f997f97c5f140a29f385ea05f1b642c/wikileaks-assanges-internet-link-severed-state-actor

Please sign in to comment
SoPissed 7 years ago

Wikileaks Reveals Google's "Strategic Plan" To Help Democrats Win The Election, Track Voters.

Among the latest set of Podesta releases, was the following email sent on April 15, 2014 by Google's Eric Schmidt titled "Notes for a 2016 Democratic Campaign" in which the Google/Alphabet Chairman tells Cheryl Mills that "I have put together my thoughts on the campaign ideas and I have scheduled some meetings in the next few weeks for veterans of the campaign to tell me how to make these ideas better.  This is simply a draft but do let me know if this is a helpful process for you all."

More details at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/wikileaks-reveals-googles-strategic-plan-help-democrats-win-election
SoPissed 7 years ago

WikiLeaks, You Are Our Federal Government's 4th Branch to counter the Obama and the Clintons' wholesale corruptions and coverups!
ADVERTISEMENT
Currently Active Users
There are currently 78 users online. 0 members and 78 guests
Happy Birthday to the following members
Pagla_Ghoda, GaRibal'di, CasinBlunc, Miguelsef, francishx4, DavidSam, vondawe1, stacieri11, faithkm69, deborahyo2, keishadn1, JaDyclE, codylj60, louisact3, leezs69, MichaelMap, dorthyyc18, SnegohodBlemi, alisoncp1, JosephAllox, zubdokNaf, raquelqf11, meghanbd11, betsyta3, Waltertuh, Louiserync, Eddienub,