Lee's phenomenal fitness meant he was capable of performing many exceptional physical feats. The following list includes some of the physical feats that are attributed to Bruce Lee.
* Lee's striking speed from three feet with his hands down by his side reached five hundredths of a second.
* Lee could take in one arm a 75 lb barbell from a standing position with the barbell held flush against his chest and slowly stick his arms out locking them, holding the barbell there for several seconds.
* In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.
* Lee would hold an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.
* Lee could throw grains of rice up into the air and then catch them in mid-flight using chopsticks.
* Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger.
* Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.
* Lee could cause a 300-lb (136.08 kg) bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a sidekick.